Saturday, October 25, 2003

There are other me's about (Kyle Gebhart)...and I don't know if I like it.

Before this net that is woven around the 'inter' I would not be plagued by them, but now I have become aware of the following facts:

1) There is a me who is a member of the Ohio Green party.

2) There is a me who interviews members of the Dropkick Murphys, the Donnas(!) and various other punk bands.

http://punk.wbgufm.com/interviews.html

3) There is a me who has 15 years experience.

http://www.insure.net/Records.html

Let it be stated definitively, therefore:

The only Kyle Gebhart who is this Kyle Gebhart is THE Kyle Gebhart who states that he is THE Kyle Gebhart. And this Kyle Gebhart resides currently in Kansas City Missouri.

He will never fail in his quest to prove the me-ness of his true presence, both upon net that is 'inter' and the net that is outer.

This Kyle Gebhart is truly Kyle Gebhart.

A=A

Kyle Gebhart

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dislike
Sincerely,
The original Kyle Gebhart